Nails! Nails! Nails! There's nothing that makes me feel more fabulous than pretty fingers. Here are some of my handy tips:
- Always push back your cuticles, this will makes your nails appear longer and will make it much easier when painting
- For stronger natural mails, opt for a rounded tip rather than a square tip, a rounded structure is much stronger
- Never bite your nails! Not only is it pretty gross but it will completely ruin your nails making them thin and brittle
- Nail polish can be pretty expensive, especially when you have an extensive collection; my secrets saver brand? Miss sporty, at a mere £1.99 each (Superdrug) and in a wide range of great colours it's not just for teens, a super pretty polish that doesn't break the bank!
- Always carry a mini hand cream in your bag, this will keep your nails nourished and prevent them from becoming brittle and keeps your hands looking and feeling superb, I carry Neutrogena concentrated hand cream (£3.59 for 50g)